Salam Bahagia 🙂 Hari ibu dah dekat kan , so ada perancangan ke ? erm puanbee sendiri tak tahu lagi la mcm mana , plan tu ada lah tapi tercapai ke tidak tu yang tak tahu..meh nak share dengan korang tarikh -tarikh hari ibu yang disambut seluruh dunia..erm menarik kan…
Date of Mother’s Day – Tarikh Hari Ibu Sedunia 🙂
1. Second Sunday in February for Norway
2. Between January 30 – March 1 for Israel
3. March 3 for Georgia
4. March 8 for Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Laos, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine South Korea.
5. March 21 for Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Lebanon, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen and all Arabs country
6. March 25 for Slovenia
7. April 7 for Armenia
8. May 8 for Albania Parents’ Day and South Korea Parents’ Day
9. May 10 for El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico
10. Second Sunday in May (11 May ) for Anguilla, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Zimbabwe
11. May 15 for Paraguay
12. May 26 for Poland
13. May 27 for Bolivia
14. Last Sunday in May for Algeria, Dominican Republic, France (except if it coincides with Pentecost day, in which case Mother’s Day will be shifted to the first Sunday of June), Haiti, Mauritius, Morocco, Sweden, Tunisia.
15. May 30 for Nicaragua
16. June 1 for Mongolia
17. 2nd Sunday of June for Luxembourg
18. Last Sunday of June for Kenya
19. August 12 for Thailand
20. August 15 for Belgium and Costa Rica
21. Second Monday in October for Malawi
22. October 14 for Belarus
23. Third Sunday in October for Argentina
24. Last Sunday of November for Russia
25. December 8 for Panama
26. 16 December for Iran
27. December 22 for Indonesia.
Kalau ada ibu tu hargai lah mereka.